There so many and great recipes of taste eating online, that you just had to find yours and just try it out.
Here’s how I did it:
4 Pink Lady apples (some sites recommend Braeburn, Cox)
100-150g golden caster sugar
50g unsalted butter
puff pastry (500g pack sold in stores, 2 leaves – you will need 1)
Before you start making it, make sure you have a ovenproof pan. If not then just tin pan (lasagne form) like this below will for do just fine.
- Peele and slice apples.
- Melt unsalted butter on your ‘pan’ -> add sugar and stir constantly.
- Pre heat the oven (180).
- When sugar has become dark brown caramel like remove it from heat.
- Add apple slices carefully (very hot and might burn)
Try to arrange slices as tightly as you can.
- Add some cinnamon if you prefer..
- Cover it with puff pastry. Firstly measure puff pastry with your ‘pan ‘ and
leave extra few cm. Now those cm you can try to fold inside between tin pan
and apple layer.
- Ready to go into oven for around (30-40 min).
- Don’t forget to make some air pockets to puff pastry with the fork.
First time I failed, second time I succeeded as you can see. It was so delicious and easy to make.
Here’s some other recipes I followed and read: